I did some surfing this afternoon (Thursdays are my easy day) and found some other good reflections on Tuesday’s election:
- Harper's Magazine has more information on how to immigrate to Canada.
- The Daily Kos seems to think that because Bush wasn't elected by a landslide he doesn't have any authority.
- John Kerry's address on his website is actually very good. Thank you very much for not being a bitter loser. You will be respected for it.
- William Saletan on Slate gives the Democrats some advice - stop being so complicated. I agree. But I doubt anybody will ever be able to unite the thousands of different agendas that is the Left into one coherent message.
- BlackFive and his story about nearly being "disenfranchised." Please note that he is a Republican.
Previous: Obligatory post-election reflection post | Next: Michael Moore Confuses University of Michigan with Michigan State, Football with Soccer